Skip to main content
- Tailored, easy-to-understand information has been developed to help entertainment businesses to better identify, manage and reduce their energy costs.
- Controlling energy costs is an important part of managing a hospitality business. Small energy efficiency improvements can make a big difference to the bottom line.
- Taking action to improve energy efficiency can allow museums and galleries to reduce their energy costs and save money, while maintaining visitor comfort and protecting collections.
- People living in apartments consume 25% more energy than those living in detached dwellings. Taking energy efficient action can save tens of thousands of dollars.
- Reducing energy waste can save retailers money, increase productivity and improve resilience.
- For some tourism sectors such as hotels, air conditioning can contribute up to 50% of their overall energy use.
- Vets can immediately reduce operating expenses and improve profit margins by investing in energy efficient equipment and machinery.
- By using information specifically developed for them, CALD businesses will be able make informed decisions about energy efficiency and reduce their operating costs.